[DeTomaso] [POCA Forum] A-ARM BUSHINGS (Pantera Technical)

John Donahue demongusta at me.com
Wed Apr 29 15:34:05 EDT 2015

Patience, elbow grease, time, and some Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (just kidding). Spend a little time looking at what you are going to do and make a plan to do it in a logical sequence. Like everything else in this world. Others may disagree, but consider removing the shocks first. It made it easier for me. This endeavor made my hoist pay for itself. haha
I was initially told they (rubber ones) would have to be pressed in, but I didn’t need to do that. I feel the people using the PU bushings that don’t squeak are just plain lucky. FWIW
John
4348