[DeTomaso] Longchamp Pricing

Andy May andymay24 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:37:29 EDT 2015

Charles,

I assume we are talking about the burnt out Spanish car? If so, the first
concern should be the availability (or not) of the plastic parts; heat
damage to the panels..... Of course every non metal part would most likey
need replacing where exposed to the heat from fire, and don't underestimate
the difficulty of getting rid of the smell and smoke deposits.

I would assume the guy has had this written off by his insurers and
recovered at the scrap value? How this needs to be delt with, if indeed it
was recorded will differ from country to country - something to find out
before a purchase than after. Of course this usually has some bearing also
on future value.

Kind regards

Andy