[DeTomaso] Longchamp pricing

david david at transmittersrus.com
Wed Apr 29 03:04:41 EDT 2015

Charles,

Just my take being a Longchamp owner.

There's always a number of non-GTS models around at reasonable money, circa
$20-40K.

I'm unsure as to whether you could find GTS arches & original 10" Campag's
around to convert the above to GTS spec.

Euro cars for sure suffer from tin worm and repairs are always going to be
costly on these cars. I saw a Pantera at Brooklands a few years ago and it
had more rust than my wife so condition is everything.

A good original GTS is worth whatever someone's willing to pay, and in the
right colour, maybe more.

Mine is the above + (stickshift, 408ci & 525bhp) and I'd now not let it go
for anything under $60K, and then I'd have to sleep on it.

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/user/Longchamp/media/panap08.jpg.html][IMG]h
ttp://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/Longchamp/panap08.jpg[/IMG][/URL
<http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2/Longchamp/panap08.jpg%5b/IMG%5d%5b/URL
> ]

If your friend has found a dog, be prepared for a fairly big spend to bring
it up to par.

David

Longchamp GTS 3061