[DeTomaso] Dinner with Sigbjorn....

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:10:39 EDT 2015

Fish & Chips would be a darned better option than what McDonalds would call a "burger".

There's something quintessential about doing it in an English car IMO, ambling down the coast stopping for tea and crumpet :>)  Not everything in life has to be bigger, faster & fatter, maybe that's why McDonald's are closing something like 300 stores!