[DeTomaso] NPC: PayPal (not) and eBay change

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Apr 28 15:55:58 EDT 2015

Caution Guys,

I went to make an eBay payment with PayPal. After logging into PayPal, it
did the transaction all with out asking or giving me any options. It took it
from my checking when I would have put it on the Corp Discover Card.

If you remember they started the one step checkout that was to do this for
you is you selected it. It looks like today they changed it automatically,
on its own..to help us!

Yes I called them and spoke to a very nice lady in India who told me to del
the cookies and always select public computer when checking out to get
around this. I have not tried this yet.

News Story:
PayPal helped fast-track your online shopping when it rolled out One
<http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/20/paypals-one-touch-wants-to-power-your-in
-app-mobile-purchases/>  Touch payments on phones last year, and today it's
bringing that simpler system to the web
<https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Forward/One-Touch-Buying-is-Now-
Available-Across-Platforms-Devices-and/ba-p/967933> . As with mobile apps,
you shouldn't have to sign in more than once to use your PayPal balance for
purchases on any device with a browser -- it'll remember your details, so
you only need to acknowledge that you're draining your account. You should
see One Touch today at numerous web-based shops that already take PayPal,
and it should reach other countries in the months ahead

Now the Government and PayPal are hear to help us.

Larry (needs none of this help) - Cleveland