[DeTomaso] Market price for a Longchamp in Europe

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Apr 28 15:37:09 EDT 2015

‎My opinion following this: prices are up. A good sorted 1xxx is €50k, a 3xxx is €60k. The "rarer" models, I don't know, whatever people will pay.

There isn't a better classic sedan out there for the money IMHO. Drives like a race car, cheap to maintain, cheap to add HP to, A/C and all.

Sent from my BlackBerry Classic...