[DeTomaso] Market price for a Longchamp in Europe

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:56:28 EDT 2015

Coupe or by chance a convertible? The term 'rescuing" might imply a fairly substantial project and I think the appetite for that type of car is probably substantially less than a similar condition Pantera.

PI had a convertible for sale a few months back for $149K, I think it sold for somewhat less. There was a coupe on Hemmings priced at $75K, that once has been handed around a fair bit and not sold.

Julian

An inquiry from a friend who is considering rescuing a Longchamp… what is the current market value like for these cars?

On Mobile.de I see one with an asking price of €25.000. I also see two Deauvilles with prices of €85.000 and €97.700, both of which seem awfully high to me. But I haven’t actually followed sale prices of these cars recently.

Any references for actual sale prices lately? Thanks!

An inquiry from a friend who is considering rescuing a Longchamp what is the cur
rent market value like for these cars?

On Mobile.de I see one with an asking price of 25.000. I also see two Deauvilles
 with prices of 85.000 and 97.700, both of which seem awfully high to me. But I
havent actually followed sale prices of these cars recently.

Any references for actual sale prices lately? Thanks!

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com