[DeTomaso] Market price for a Longchamp in Europe

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:30:59 EDT 2015

An inquiry from a friend who is considering rescuing a Longchamp… what is the current market value like for these cars?

On Mobile.de I see one with an asking price of €25.000. I also see two Deauvilles with prices of €85.000 and €97.700, both of which seem awfully high to me. But I haven’t actually followed sale prices of these cars recently.

Any references for actual sale prices lately? Thanks!