[DeTomaso] A rather large step forward...

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:34:53 EDT 2015

We’ve been striving to get Dylan’s ‘built from the ground up’ Pantera ready for the Fun Rally next month.

It’s been a challenge. Don’t try to put early model stuff on a later model car that has been ‘ransacked’ to be a race car.
It’s hard…. You have to ‘change things’…..
Oh, and don’t leave a roll cage in it!

Regardless, it is running.

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Movies/IMG_0352.m4v <http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Movies/IMG_0352.m4v>

You may see it at the Fun Rally. We’re working to that end.

This is the result of many, many people adding to the effort, so Dylan feels pretty good right now.

FWIW,
Kirby