[DeTomaso] Help needed - trunk lock cylinder stuck

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 12:28:21 EDT 2015

It's was discussed several years ago, but I got a can of lock lubricant called Houdini from a local locksmith about six years ago.  They highly recommended it.

I had an ignition switch and door locks on an older Porsche that were very stiff.  One liberal squirt of this stuff made them all work effortlessly.  I have used it in other locks on different cars with the same results, including the ignition switch and all the locks on the Pantera.

After I posted my results, several on the list went out and got some and they gave it the stamp of approval.

Don't know if it is available in Europe or not, but I suppose you can always get some shipped to you.

Tom
5186