[DeTomaso] Oil Spray from valve cover breathers

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:58:08 EDT 2015

But he said that it pushes the breathers out of the valve covers if he
pushes it hard.

Dennis - you¹ve got too much pressure in your crankcase.  The most likely
explanation is the rings are not seated.

All of the solutions are good solutions, but it¹s just going to smoke like
crazy once you start burning that oil spray.  You need to get the rings
seated.