[DeTomaso] Oil Spray from valve cover breathers

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Apr 24 21:41:12 EDT 2015

Dennis,

I have used both of these before with good results.  Both still require
a breather cover but the inserts in the valve cover seems to break the
velocity of the oil spray so it will drain back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEGS-Performance-Products-50356-Valve-Cover-Baffle-Grommets-/111378357578?hash=item19eeaadd4a&vxp=mtr
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOROSO-68790-VALVE-COVER-BREATHER-BAFFLE-KIT-ALUMINUM-NO-RESERVE-/320953417139?hash=item4aba507db3&vxp=mtr

Good luck,
jerry knotts