[DeTomaso] FW: Oil Spray from valve cover breathers

Richard Greenblum Richard at richardgreenblum.com
Fri Apr 24 15:14:57 EDT 2015

I didn¹t quite get Julian¹s post unless there¹s confusion over PVC vs. PCV.
The system that returns crankcase pressure  to the engine is Positive
Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) and everyone knows PVC is poly-whatever plastic.
The PCV system will get rid of or at least greatly reduce the smoke and
smell emitting from the engine by drawing it back into the intake charge.

Richard
Austin, TX