[DeTomaso] How to detail your engine bay, step one:

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 15:12:41 EDT 2015

Yup. Her car was originally that beautiful color. It was thoughtlessly painted resale red long before she got it. If budget wasn't a factor it would have already been returned to the factory color. She loves it!

But not peeking through the black of the engine bay. :(

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

-------------- next part --------------
   Yup. Her car was originally that beautiful color. It was thoughtlessly
   painted resale red long before she got it. If budget wasn't a factor it
   would have already been returned to the factory color. She loves it!

   But not peeking through the black of the engine bay. :(

   Mike
   Sent from my iPhone

   Is that the rare light green paint I see peaking out from the black
   wheel house next the boy's brush?
   Tom
   5186
Lori's technique:  Start off with your two-year-old grandson armed with the
appropriate equipment and a great attitude!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

Detomaso Forum Managed by
POCA