[DeTomaso] FW: Oil Spray from valve cover breathers

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:04:04 EDT 2015

I have never head that the material of construction of the valve would make a difference, why would PVC be better for the PCV valve? :>)

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:56:20 +0000
To: dennis617 at aol.com; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Oil Spray from valve cover breathers
From: detomaso at poca.com

Do you have a PVC valve?  I recall that PVC helps reduce or eliminate pressure inside the engine, and if it's removed or blocked, you can get oil spray from breathers.
ken