[DeTomaso] Oil Spray from valve cover breathers

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Fri Apr 24 13:57:26 EDT 2015

Hi Guys, does anyone have any ideas how to stop my engine from blowing oil out of the breathers on the valve covers.  The engine was just rebuilt and now has aluminum valve covers without any baffles by the openings for the breathers.  I'm getting a spray of oil out of the breathers and sometimes they actual come off when i push it hard.  These are the twist-on type of breathers,