[DeTomaso] CA to Fun Rally - itinerary proposal - feedback wanted

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:17:50 EDT 2015

Larry,

My advice is to take 290 when you get to it.

Just following I-10 into Houston is straightforward, but not very 'scenic'.

If you get onto 290, that takes you through Fredericksburg and the 'Hill
Country', then south side of Austin.
Much nicer. You missed the high point of the bluebonnet season though...
 :-)

290 will eventually get you heading towards Houston, but you'll want to
probably take Hwy 6 north and then get onto 105 which will take you right
to the resort.
Hwy 6, if you don't turn onto 105, takes you by Texas World Speedway and
then into Bryan/College Station.

FWIW,
Kirby

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com