[DeTomaso] Last Week for Free Shipping

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 10:56:56 EDT 2015

May 1st, is the deadline for free shipping to the Lone Star Rally. The items listed in the POCA Apparel site will not besold at the rally, we will only have samples for you to look at. For those that do not care about free shipping and would like to see the items, you will be able to place orders at the rally.
http://www.estoresbyzome.com/poca.php

Josette D'Orazio626-390-4411pocastore at outlook.com