[DeTomaso] Who is driving East to Fun Rally?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 13:54:02 EDT 2015

All,

With the tables turned, so to speak, I’ve heard of only a few West Coast owners who intend to actually

	!!!!	DRIVE THEIR CAR   !!!!

to the Houston-area Fun Rally. Yes, it is a long drive, takes days, costs money and I get that time, money and a dependable Pantera may not always be on hand at the same time.

That being said, there are a few of us intending to do the drive.

I’m still planning to do the deed from Fresno. About 1,800 miles one way.

I’m sadly only aware of a few from California and a couple from Arizona that intend to drive their cars.

As there is fun and safety in a Pantera convoy, I’m trying to find any other owners planning on hitting the road to the Fun Rally.

Cars versus cars-on-trailers generally don’t travel well together due to disparate cruising speeds, but just knowing who else is out on the highways can be valuable information should problems arise.

Also might be nice to coordinate some of the overnight stops for both cars and trailered cars.

If you or someone you know is making plans to drive, please let me know through this thread or a direct email or phone call.

Thanks,

Larry