[DeTomaso] pantera dimensions

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:25:55 EDT 2015

The engine transaxle comment were in reference to Mikes comments about
front and rear drive and weight distribution. I am having the engine
shipped to ron McCall but the car is being towed without an engine. I have
towed this car with the identical trailer from Boston to long Island with
no problem. Robert Levitt has done the same to VT and a few other places
also with no problem.
Boyd

-------------- next part --------------
   The engine transaxle comment were in reference to Mikes comments about
   front and rear drive and weight distribution. I am having the engine
   shipped to ron McCall but the car is being towed without an engine. I
   have towed this car with the identical trailer from Boston to long
   Island with no problem. Robert Levitt has done the same to VT and a few
   other places also with no problem.
   Boyd

   On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Asa Jay Laughton
   Well.... From my perspective, installing an engine and transmission
   goes a long way to get it running properly.. :)
   Trailer it down, drive it home.A  But yes... I'd recommend an enclosed
   trailer.A  Hook up with some other car club guys.A  Pay their gas and
   have them (with you)/tow it for you.A  A trip of a couple hundred miles

     Julian Kift <[2]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
     Yes, but rocks and flying debris don't care if you have an enginw &
     transaxle installed.
     Wait, I thought this was to get it running properly?

   I only have to travel 200 miles and the car has no engine or trans axle
   installed.Boyd
   On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:26 PM, Julian Kift
   Why mess around with a U-Haul open trailer amd the risk, go to
   somewhere like Empire ([7]empirerac.com) and rent an enclosed auto