[DeTomaso] Annual "Panteras in the Park" Picnic

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 23:29:50 EDT 2015

Hey guys and gals,
We're just two weeks away from the Foothill Panteras annual "Panteras in the Park" picnic, once again to be held at Sierra Vista Park in the peaceful little mountain town of Sierra Madre.  As always, it's free and you don't have to bring anything (unless you want to).  The event starts at 11:00 on Sunday, May 3rd.  Come join your fellow DeTomaso affecionados for a laid back day in the park with grilled Italian deli sausages, burgers and all the fixings as well as great company and, what else, Pantera talk.  Who knows you might even join in for a game of Bocce.
If you plan to attend and haven't yet replied, please let me know by Friday 4/24 so we can be sure to have plenty of food and beverages.
For more info or to RSVP, contact Rob DOrazio at robpantera at sbcglobal.net or by phone at (626)795-0915