[DeTomaso] REAR DECK ALIGN PINS

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 18:26:36 EDT 2015

Folks,
Hope all is well!   I took car out first time this year after a real crappy, snowing, pothole, sandy, salty NY winter.  Well after a nice pothole I noticed the rear deck  making a noise.   I found one rear alignment pins broke off from body of car.  Seems its a nut with three ribs on bottom?    Well--What's the best way to reattach this "Pin"
Thanks!!!!