[DeTomaso] Nice Profiles & Added Member Benefits

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 22:19:12 EDT 2015

Just one question Laurie; where does it say that you're only going to get two issues per year?  I don't believe that was specified anywhere that I've seen. It is Mike Haney's aim to get the Profiles back to what it used to be - way back in the old days before the previous editor; yeah, before you joined POCA.  That said, encourage the members you know to send articles and pictures for the upcoming issues; many of us are ready to see more Profiles and ones that have current articles.

I won't get into the POCA fund issue other than to say that I think charitable donations should be made via the chapters which I know some already do. Seeing how hard it is to get a decent number of members to vote on important issues - like elections - having a vote on a charity would not be realistic.

Judy
35 year POCA member