[DeTomaso] Homebuilt 8,000 RPM 552ci Ford Cleveland-head V12

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:02:39 EDT 2015

Wow.  Sounds fierce. If you didn't mind one hell of an armrest you
could fit this into a Pantera.  It's only 2 cylinders longer right?
 Sent using Hushmail
On April 15, 2015 at 4:56 PM, "Charles Engles"  wrote:Dear Forum
Engine Guys
                 This a fascinating true tale of fabricating a Ford
V12
using 302 blocks and Cleveland heads.   If I tried to replicate the
engine,
then it wouldn't fit in the Pantera, but it does make one think...
FWIW.
                                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles
http://www.enginelabs.com/news/dyno-video-homebuilt-8000-rpm-552ci-ford-clev
eland-head-v12/