[DeTomaso] Homebuilt 8,000 RPM 552ci Ford Cleveland-head V12

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 19:56:56 EDT 2015

Dear Forum Engine Guys

                 This a fascinating true tale of fabricating a Ford V12
using 302 blocks and Cleveland heads.   If I tried to replicate the engine,
then it wouldn't fit in the Pantera, but it does make one think...  FWIW.

                                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

http://www.enginelabs.com/news/dyno-video-homebuilt-8000-rpm-552ci-ford-clev
eland-head-v12/