[DeTomaso] TOUR east cost 2015

sigbjørn Eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:14:24 EDT 2015

hello..

I'm coming over to east cost tomorrow and gone drive my Jag e-type from CT
down to key west and Florida the next 3 weeks..
(going home 5 of may.  the plan was to end at POCA event in Texas but  just
bought a new house and gone sell my apartment sett a little stop to that
and make a shorter trip..

so is there some one that will recommend some where t stop on the way where
it something to see? and maybe there are a other happening?? show? race? or
all other tips is appreciated

--
Sigbjørn Eskeland
stavanger