[DeTomaso] 2015 Profiles #1

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 16:24:38 EDT 2015

Hey All....

On behalf of San Diego Panteras, I want to acknowledge the beautiful job Mike Haney has done on the first Profiles of 2015!
Mike, we appreciate your service to the club and thank you for the effort needed to produce such a beautiful publication. You should be very proud of your work!

SDP is also privileged to have Ed Mendez as a member of our chapter and when he shows up in his stunning Pantera as featured in this quarter's Profiles, the stares are endless!

Thanks to both of you for your efforts to show and grow our marque!

Marshall Smith
President, San Diego Panteras