[DeTomaso] Tires 16 and 17

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:19:09 EDT 2015

Jim,

I'm in the same boat as you.. I also have 16" up front and 17" rears.  One
other option I was looking at on Tire Rack was Continental Extreme Contact
DW.  225/50 16 for the front and 285/40 17 for the rear.  The 285 is 26" in
diameter (about the same as my current 335x35s) and will be just a hair
wider than the 275's.  No experience with them as I too am just in the
shopping phase.

Scott