[DeTomaso]   Profiles 2015 #1

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 12:13:34 EDT 2015

In a message dated 4/12/15 3:29:18 PM, detomaso at poca.com writes:

> Rob beat me to it, but I too was very pleased to find Mike Haney’s first
> publication as Profiles Editor sitting in my mailbox earlier this week.
>
> Last I knew, he had just been elected to the position a few months ago.
>
> To put together and publish his first volume so quickly is certainly
> worthy of our appreciation.
>

>>>Hear hear!

I'm probably in a better position than anyone to truly understanding the
enormity of the task, and my hat is off to Mike for getting his first issue
out so quickly.   Realize, though, that he will need continuing support in the
form of article submissions in order to maintain this level of success, so
I urge everyone to do what they can to offer material to keep the Profiles
machine going!

Cheers!