[DeTomaso] Longchamp GTS Spyder for sale

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Mon Apr 13 18:19:47 EDT 2015

   Way back in 1983 - 1984 I was working at Alan Johnson Racing in San Diego and a foreign college student saw a couple of Panteras parked out in front of the shop & asked if we worked on DeTomaso cars. Of course we said yes and off he went to bring what I expected to be another Pantera........he arrives in a Longchamp GTS Spyder this exact color exterior and interior.  It had a manual ZF 5 speed transmission in it and he needed a clutch job, which we performed.
   I remember he said the car was only legal here until he finished schooling and he had to ship the car back home when he left.
 I think it is the same car!!
    Ps: the clutch disc I installed was for a 5DS 25 - 1 with the chevy splines.

Leslie A. Gray