[DeTomaso] Profiles 2015 #1

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 20:17:49 EDT 2015

To all,

Mike not only produced an excellent and timely edition, but is a pleasure
to work with.

As said, THANKS MIKE!

JP-Texas

In a message dated 4/12/2015 5:29:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
detomaso at poca.com writes:

Rob beat  me to it, but I too was very pleased to find Mike Haney’s first
publication as  Profiles Editor sitting in my mailbox earlier this week.

Last I knew,  he had just been elected to the position a few months ago.

To put  together and publish his first volume so quickly is certainly
worthy of our  appreciation.

Thanks  Mike!

Larry

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the  links above.