[DeTomaso] Profiles 2015 #1

Michael Haney paso750 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:33:13 EDT 2015

Thank you very much, Rob.
Profiles is the club's publication and its success depends upon its readers
and contributors.
I am very grateful for those POCA members who submitted stories for
publication, and even one non-member who bravely submitted a
self-deprecating story. I hope to publish the story of his car's
resurrection.
I am currently at work on 2015 #2 and there is still space to fill - please
send me your stories!
Mike Haney