[DeTomaso] Profiles 2015 #1

Rob DOrazio robpantera at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 12 13:13:05 EDT 2015

I received my Profiles magazine and wished to express my appreciation to Mike Haney and his contributors for an excellent publication.  The DeTomaso of the Quarter article was a detailed presentation of Ed Mendez's car with all the technological wizardry explained as well as great photos, and the overall layout of the balance of the magazine was equally well executed.
Looking forward to 2015 #2
Rob D'OrazioPresident, Foothill Panteras