[DeTomaso] Article about Tim Horton's Pantera #4557

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Apr 11 17:21:31 EDT 2015

Last year i spent working a contract foe Xerox in Toronto. I got to know
Tim Horton's chain and the Pantera connection. Look through the archives
and see my posts about it.  Local legend was that Tim was trying to beat
the charter flight for the team from an away game and wrecked.  I believe
the actual article posted though. Nice to see the structural integrity of
the car and how much safer it would have been for him with a 5 point
harness. .... not accounting for why he crashed.

-------------- next part --------------
   Last year i spent working a contract foe Xerox in Toronto. I got to
   know Tim Horton's chain and the Pantera connection. Look through the
   archives and see my posts about it.A  Local legend was that Tim was
   trying to beat the charter flight for the team from an away game and
   wrecked.A  I believe the actual article posted though. Nice to see the
   structural integrity of the car and how much safer it would have been
   for him with a 5 point harness. .... not accounting for why he crashed.

   On Apr 11, 2015 11:19 AM, "The DeTomaso Registry Guy"
     4557 is fully documented in the registry.A  I find it interesting is
     that
     some of the comments or captions about what model and features were
     almost
     verbatim mine!A  I made those before the VIN was known.A  I could
     add one photo,
     as I didn't have a good pic of him.
     RIP TH.
     Chuck
     Another casualty that Chuck should add to the registry, if not
     already
     there.
     AsaA  Jay
     Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
     &A  Shelley Marie
     Spokane, WA
     ******************************
     [4]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
     [5]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     [6]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism
     On 4/10/2015 4:11 PM, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso wrote:
     >A  A  A Very unfortunate...
     >A  A
     A [1][7]http://phscollectorcarworld.blogspot.com/2015/04/lost-star-c
     ars-tim-