[DeTomaso] NPC - Pantera: Make a list

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 16:15:29 EDT 2015

I have tried making lists all my life and never make them work.  I'm sure there are books to teach that skill, but does anyone have guidelines that you use.  I'm talking about lists for 30 minute projects, 5-minute phone calls, up to items that make take 6 months to complete.      --------------------    (When I was a kid there was not such thing invented yet such as, "ADD," but now I know why I could never complete a task over 30 minutes!  Yes, it is real!!!!!  Sitting at the computer to watch a five minute video is torture!  My wife has said to me many times:  F - I - N - I - S - H)    Thanks, Bill