[DeTomaso] Shocks

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 11:27:13 EDT 2015

Still running Aldan Americans 550 front 750 rears
Yes they leak now and then but I just box them up
and send them to Carson to get them fixed for free due
to the life time guarantee.. I have an extra front and back
They are also on rubber bushings.I think better...the Heims on my
carerras were shot and I replaced them once and shot
again not long afterwards

I did drill out the holes when I bought Larrys' shocks
a long time ago.. was needed... so 1/2" works fine.. speaking of
the light springs that Larry sells I was hitting the halfshafts
in the back while tracking the first time and picking the
front wheel off the inside front.. way too soft for me

Bob Benson- Pantracer