[DeTomaso] New Shocks

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 19:46:56 EDT 2015

May have already been posted, but I switched to Dennis Quella's Koni setup last year, and couldn't be happier.  Rates are 450 front, 550 rear, he has the adjustments already set.  I thought the ride might be a bit stiffer, but it's not.  Not cheap but worth every penny.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow ’74 #6328