[DeTomaso] New Shocks

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:21:08 EDT 2015

Depends which ones you purchase, they are avilable in bushed (rod end) or poly versions. But it really is just a little bit of cut tubing spacer each side to keep the rod end version centred in the mounting.

Julian

Carrera was purchased by QA1 in 2004, the QA1's are great shocks for the money IMO, I have them on both Pantera's and the GT40. Single adjustable readily available from Summit Racing at $160 ea. or pay $240 and get the double adjustable. Springs are $35-40, so you can afford to try a couple different spring rates before settling on what you like.