[DeTomaso] New Shocks

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 16:05:56 EDT 2015

In a message dated 4/8/15 11:39:30 AM, detomaso at poca.com writes:

> I have the 450/550 spring-rate Konis and am extremely happy with them.
> Still a very comfortable ride, similar to stock springs, but without the
> bounce and lunging up or down on acceleration or braking.  I purchased from
> Pantera East.  No modifications needed to install, just bolt in.
> Read about my install in the last newsletter article on the PCNC Superbowl
> Party Tech Session
>

>>>You LIE like a rug! :>)

"No modifications" doesn't include the time spent with the angle grinder,
clearancing the front shock mount, or don't you remember?   Bob was having
kittens at the prospect of metal shavings getting onto his beautiful floor, so
I was next to you with the shop vac, sucking up the sparks as you were
grinding?

It's a trivial interference problem, only requiring minor trimming of the
upper mounts for the front shocks.   Not a big deal at all, but a bit of
distance from "No modifications". :>)