[DeTomaso] New Shocks

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 14:36:23 EDT 2015

I have the 450/550 spring-rate Konis and am extremely happy with them. Still a very comfortable ride, similar to stock springs, but without the bounce and lunging up or down on acceleration or braking.  I purchased from Pantera East.  No modifications needed to install, just bolt in.
Read about my install in the last newsletter article on the PCNC Superbowl Party Tech Session.http://www.panteraclubnorcal.org/h---previous-pcnc-publications/newsletters/News1503.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
Cheers!Garth