[DeTomaso] New Shocks

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Apr 8 13:58:28 EDT 2015

Dear Curt,

                 It has been a while since I changed the shocks and
springs on both Panteras.   As I guide, IIRC, a new spring rate about
double the stock rate combined with Koni shocks gives a significant
improvement.  If that seems a bit much, then scale back to a spring rate
of 50-75% of normal and for street use only, you'll still be improved. I
bought mine through Pantera Performance Center.  Dennis can discuss
spring rates and comfort/performance for street use.  Phone
303-660-9897

                 You will like the upgrade.

                                     Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles