[DeTomaso] Hot Start Issue Solved - Fluttering Amp Gage Understood

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 15:10:02 EDT 2015

I seem to have solved the hot start issue I was having with 6328.  Most
likely culprit was a flaky battery isolation switch and a less than fully
charged battery.  My other issue with the now-fluttering amp gage could be,
according to Doug Braun, due to the faulty isolator switch may have added
enough extra inductance or resistance to smooth out the pulses from the
voltage regulator.

Thanks to all for the various suggestions, they will all go into the
diagnostics library.

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328