[DeTomaso] NPC, vintage car stereo

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Apr 3 06:13:31 EDT 2015

My Longchamp came with the original (probably) Blaupunkt ACR Berlin
"Gooseneck" radio, no expenses spared back then J. I've reinstalled it now,
and everything seems to work, but there are a few buttons I don't
understand, so I'm looking for one that knows/user manual. I've looked for a
vintage car stereo forum, haven't found one. Anyone knows where to find help
with original radios on our classic cars?

Mvh/Regards

Mikael