[DeTomaso] DoT 3 vs. DoT 4 for brakes

Robert W. Garven Jr. robertgarven at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 23:10:17 EDT 2015

I still dont have a Pantera but all my pals use new style black bottle Castrol Fluid DOT 4
in all their old cars
(which used to be labeled LMA in a white bottle).

On Apr 2, 2015, at 6:29 PM, Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

I'm scheduled with my local shop to do a pressure bleed / flush of the
brakes next week, and they asked me to be sure using DoT 4 was not an issue
as that is all they use.  Haven't seen this thread in quite some time.  What
say you?

Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328