[DeTomaso] pantera wheel n tire update!!

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:55:56 EDT 2014

Brian said:
> You guys looking for updated wheels n tires on yr   Pantera, Here is we
did. I think this adds
> a bit of modern style and keeping the Vintage look as well.
> 17" Kenesis polished 5 spoke wheel, note the Pantera emblem in center
cap!!
> the rear hides are a Mich 315-35 ZR ?17
> the front tires are    Mich 245-40 ZR-17

I have Kinesis wheels on my car, look great but they are heavy. I don't
know how they
compare to other 17" aluminium wheels. Mine are like the K57 on the pim.net
page
with polished centers. I have the same size tires as Brian, for what it's
worth my car
is French Blue so maybe it is a blue thing.

http://www.pim.net/kinesis62104.htm

   --mike