[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 15:59:51 EDT 2014

Not cheap but still way cheaper than buying new wheels?

As Arjun stated, Longstone can get you tyres within a week. The last time I checked they weren't even charging for shipping.

The Michelin TBs  will be superior to any correctly sized 17" tire option as well.

If staying with 15" wheels, maybe one could install two extra Group 29 batteries to simulate the weight gain with the installation of 17" or 18" wheels?

:)

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934