[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:06:50 EDT 2014

On Mr Drew's recommendation, I ordered a custom offset set of 15" Bassett wheels for the race car.

1) They are much heavier than my Gottis

2) One of the rear wheels was manufactured poorly. The inside wobbled differently than the outside. It has been returned. I am waiting for their response

The other three balanced just fine.

FWIW
Kirby

🇺🇸