[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:59:44 EDT 2014

Your buddy needs to switch to Bassett wheels if he wants to stick with 15"
wheels. Save the OEM wheels without sacrificing looks.
 On Sep 30, 2014 10:59 AM, <cengles at cox.net> wrote:

   Dear Forum,

                  I read somewhere in the last twelve months that there
   was a source for seventeen inch diameter  reproduction Pantera GT5S
   wheels.   A friend is now ready to make the change from the
   originals.   Now, I can't seem to find nor Google the source or
   reference.  Anyone able to direct the search?

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles