[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 10:59:16 EDT 2014

Dear Forum,

                I read somewhere in the last twelve months that there
was a source for seventeen inch diameter  reproduction Pantera GT5S
wheels.   A friend is now ready to make the change from the originals.
Now, I can't seem to find nor Google the source or reference.  Anyone
able to direct the search?

                           Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles