[DeTomaso] Valve Lash Adjusting Tool

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:03:17 EDT 2014

Mike, now that you say it, that's correct. It's been a while since I've
adjusted the lash so I got it backwards... but in any case there is a
certain amount of art to it as the lash inevitably gets slightly adjusted
when cranking down on the nut, even if you try to hold it with an allen
wrench... at least in my case.